Partners and supporters of Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) may be organisations in a local Actif Woods Wales project area, individuals who have share professional experience on our Advisory Board, or those who input to our projects in many other ways. For example, we have strong working relationships with regional MIND and Sure Start Hubs.
Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) partner organisations include:
- Anglesey and Gwynedd: Flying Start Anglesey, Anglesey County Council, Blaen Y Coed, Tyddyn Mon (College for people with learning and physical disabilities), Hafal, Gorwel, Tan Y Maen (Mental Health Group), GISDA.
- Denbighshire and Wrexham: Woodland Skills Centre, Flintshire Mind, Denbighshire County Council
- Ceredigion and North West Powys: Dyfi Valley Outdoor Health Network, EcoDyfi, Borth GP Surgery, Dyfi Valley Health, Tai Ceredigion housing association, Drugaid, Mind Aberystwyth, Ceredigion County Council,
- Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taf: Flying Start Rhondda Cynon Taf, Hafal, Gofal, Venture Out, Merthyr County Council, Pinewood House (Mental Health Care Home), Ysbyty George Thomas (Mental Health Facility), Drinkwise, Age well, Catrefi Cymru, Shaw Healthcare, Accomplish and Priory.
In particular we are looking to work with organisations and individuals in the areas of
- Health and Wellbeing and Public Health
- Skills for work
- Woodland management and conservation
If you think you could be interested in working with us, either in a current or future project location then do contact Amie Andrews, Coed Lleol Manager [firstname.lastname@example.org]